12/13/2013

Holiday Gift Guide for Bike Lovers


XMAS快到了,還在煩惱要送什麼嗎?來這邊有幾樣FGGT覺得很棒的禮物IDEA可以提供你們作參考喲~



Shinola Leather Covered Bike Lock // I am obsessed with leather bike accessories, and this chain lock is no exception. Since this product is currently wait-listed, why not try a DIY version?
Crane Karen Spring Strike Copper Bell // Don’t shout yourself hoarse with cries of “On yer left!” Get a pretty little bike bell instead. Shiny copper will stand out on grey, wintry days.
New stylish bike helmet // A new helmet is #1 on my holiday wish list for 2013.  Leopard print is all over the runways and this print from Sawako Furuno a spot on.
Leather Gloves // I love these Valentino black rockstud gloves to keep my hands warm while riding my bike to work. They are the prefect mix of edgy and elegant. These are definitely a splurge at $495 but so worth it.
Defining Mantyhose // Bike Motif Tights from Emilio Cavallini

0 意見: